WWAKE Recruits Ecommerce Sales Specialist in New York, NY
E-COMM SALES SPECIALIST – FULL TIME
WWAKE is looking for someone passionate about fine jewelry and willing to offer an extraordinary customer experience. As a member of our sales team, you will advance the company’s sales goals and a positive, informed brand experience for every customer.
● Deliver an excellent brand experience, both written and in person, to all customers through superior product knowledge, commitment to merchandise and expert advice.
● Developed customer relationships and exceeded sales targets through above and beyond service
● Participated in customer initiatives including corporate training sessions, special online and offline events and product launches.
● Maintained the appearance of the showroom and website for optimal product navigation
● Participation in the general management of stocks
● Order fulfillment, including order processing and shipping
● Work closely with the production team to provide precise delivery times and exclusive design opportunities to customers
● Provide holistic support to team members at all times
Our ideal candidate:
● Previous high-end sales experience, preferably 2 years
● A solid knowledge and passion for sales and a real interest in jewelry
● Available to work a variety of hours, which may include early morning, evening or weekend
● Maintain a positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction in a fast-paced environment
● Ability to multitask, while listening to customers and remaining flexible to the needs of a growing small business
● Fast response time, willingness to think critically, anticipate future chain of events and rotate plans seamlessly
● Excellent communication skills
● Ability to work in collaboration with a small team an absolute must
● Must be a self-employed person willing to take responsibility with a personal sense of responsibility
Our ideal candidate is available full time and available for immediate hire. This is a position with a lot of room for improvement.
Please send your resume and cover letter with the subject line “E-COMM SALES SPECIALIST” to [email protected]