Top 3 Ways to Turn Any eBook, Webpage, or PDF into an Audiobook
Audiobooks are undoubtedly the most effective way to read books without eyestrain or headaches. Unfortunately, not all books are available in an audiobook format. But don’t worry because in this read, we have listed 3 effective methods to turn any e-book, webpage or PDF into an audiobook.
Also, Read | 3 Ways to Cancel Audible Subscription on PC and Mobile
Ways to Turn Any eBook into an Audiobook
Use the built-in iOS feature to speak the screen
iOS devices have a built-in function to speak the text present on his current screen using his voice assistant, Siri. You can use this feature to convert any text, webpage, eBook or PDF to audiobook. Follow these steps to get the same result.
1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone and search for the Possibility of accessibility to open it.
2. Next, press the Spoken content the option and activate the option Screen Talk function.
3. Now open your web browser or any e-book on your device and swipe down with two fingers from the top of the screen to hear the content on your screen.
4. That’s it. You can now hear Siri talk about content present on your screen.
Use free Android apps to read any text or e-book
There are many free Android apps that offer text to speech conversion of any text or e-book present on your device. One such popular application is called @Voice Aloud Reader App through which you can hear a variety of different content such as text, PDF, e-pub and even Microsoft Office files. Follow these steps to turn an eBook into an audiobook using this app.
1. Open Google Play Store on your Android device and search for the @Voice Aloud Reader app to install it.
2. By using this application you can listen to any file present on your devices, such as an e-book or plain text. Besides that, you can share the link from any web page directly to this app to start hearing it.
3. To open an e-book for listening using this app, tap the open icon in the toolbar at the top.
4. Provide the necessary file access permission to the application. It will scan and display all the eBook files present on your device.
5. Press e-book to start playing using this application.
6. Next, press the play button below to start listening to this e-book.
7. Next, to listen to any webpage or online article using this app, tap the Share icon and press the @Voice Aloud Reader possibility to share it with the TTS application.
8. The app will automatically start talking whole article shared via the link.
9. Similarly, you can open any PDF file in this application to hear it as an audiobook.
Use Natural Reader Tool on PC to listen to e-books
Another effective software to easily convert and listen to your e-books on your Windows PC is called Natural reading tool. Follow these simple steps to download and use this tool to convert any eBook to audiobook for free.
1. Open a new tab in your web browser and download the Natural reading tool of official site. Click on the Free download button in the upper right corner to start downloading this tool on your Windows PC.
2. Next, double click on the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install it on your PC. Open the app after its successful installation.
3. Next, click the Open Documents button to locate and select the eBook you want to listen to as an audiobook.
4. Wait a few seconds to leave the tool identify and prepare the selected e-book. Faucet on the downloaded e-book to start reading it using this tool.
5. Next, click on the play button at the top to start listening to your chosen e-book as an audiobook.
6. You can also adjust the speed up or change the voice according to your preferences in the toolbar at the top.
Bonus Tip: Read or Download Any eBook for Free on PC or Mobile
Now that you have learned how to hear and listen to any e-book as an audiobook, you must learn how to download and read an e-book for free on PC or mobile.
Related | How to Enable Chrome Reading List on Android.
Conclusion: listen to your favorite books
So there you have it, a summary of the top 3 methods to turn any e-book, webpage or PDF into an audiobook. If this quick guide helped you listen to your favorite books for free, hit the like button and share this read with your friends to make their reading time productive. Stay tuned for more information on the procedures.
You can also follow us for instant tech news at Google News or for tips and tricks, reviews of smartphones and gadgets, join GadgetsToUse Telegram Groupor for the latest review videos, subscribe GadgetsToUse Youtube Channel.