Project Manager (Digital Learning / E-Learning) – IT-Online
Our client is looking for a PM.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, identifying opportunities for future work with clients to support the overall growth of the business.
- Inspire, motivate and collaborate with internal teams and external vendors to ensure the successful delivery of high quality projects, on time and on budget.
- Juggle a variety of complex projects, overcoming all obstacles with a positive attitude to keep things on track.
- Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure clients and colleagues have extensive project management office experience
- Focus on business aspects, meeting or exceeding revenue and profitability goals while meeting program goals, maintaining schedules and quality levels
- Ensure that all processes are followed and that activities are carried out in accordance with our standard operating procedures
- Working with project managers, manage the collaboration of the project team to develop high quality solutions tailored to the goal and delivered on budget and on time.
- Take responsibility for creating essential project documentation, such as project initiation document, weekly status reports, project schedule, and financial reports, and facilitate the creation of any other essential documentation
- Provide regular written reports to the client on progress, risks, milestones and billing status, and maintain regular contact
- Maintain all systems related to project governance and financial control in a timely and accurate manner
- Collaborate with functional managers to identify ideal project team leaders and other project team members
- Ensure all financial reports are completed accurately and on time
- Work with other members of Customer Services to contribute to account development plans
- If applicable, identify upselling and cross-selling opportunities within your accounts and across
- Experience in project management in the e-learning / digital learning space.
- Project management methodologies – understand when Waterfall, Agile or another methodology is the best approach; be able to apply a model with confidence and success, even when other team members are unfamiliar with it; and being able to mix and match, to provide the best process for the customer.
- Customer management – management of customer expectations in terms of delivery, impact of customer delays.
- Financial Concepts – knowing the difference between markup and margin, profit and income, effort and time, billing and invoicing and everything in between.
- Tools – a PM doesn’t need to know how to use the creative tools the company uses, but it is important to know what they are, what they can do, their relative strengths and weaknesses, and why costs differ depending on the tool.
- Technologies – as with tools, PMs need to know the details of different technologies in order to be able to speak confidently and therefore sell them effectively, be it the difference between HTML vs Flash, iOS vs Android, Adaptive vs Responsive, or Chrome vs Internet Explorer.
- Microsoft 365 – know how we use Microsoft’s suite of productivity tools and be confident
- ELECTRONIC LEARNING
- Customer management
Desired work experience:
- 2 to 5 years Training
- 2 to 5 years Administration / IT project management
Desired qualification level:
Find out more / Apply for this position