Global e-learning market growth of $ 147.79 billion in the period 2021-2025 | Analysis of growth in the education services industry
Factors such as the increasing adoption of gamification and improvements in the learning process in academia will be crucial in driving the growth of the market. But increasing in-house content development will limit market growth.
The adoption of microlearning will have a positive impact on supplier growth. On the other hand, the increasing adoption of open source solutions is expected to reduce the growth potential of the market.
The e-learning market report includes information on product launches, sustainability, and outlook for major vendors including Adobe Inc., Articulate Global Inc., Cengage Learning Holdings II Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., City and Guilds Group, Instructure Inc., John Wiley and Sons Inc., Pearson Plc, Skillsoft Ltd. and Thomson Reuters Corp.
The competitive scenario provided in the Online Training Market report analyzes, evaluates, and positions the companies based on various performance indicators. Some of the factors considered for this analysis include the financial performance of companies in recent years, growth strategies, product innovations, new product launches, investments, market share growth, etc.
- By end user, the market is categorized into higher education, enterprise, and K12. Maximum growth is expected from the higher education segment during the forecast period.
- By geography, the market is classified as North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA. North America will have the largest market share.
Related reports on consumer discretionary include:
Global Marketplace for Online Learning at Your Pace – The global e-learning at your pace market is segmented by product (content and packaged services) and geography (North America, APAC, Europe, South America, and MEA).
Download an exclusive free sample report
Global Adaptive Learning Software Market – The global adaptive learning software market is segmented by end user (electronics technology companies, educational institutions, and corporate sectors), deployment (cloud-based deployment and on-premises deployment), and geography (North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA).
Download an exclusive free sample report
Main topics covered:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market Outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
Five forces analysis
- Summary of the five forces
- The bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- The threat of new participants
- The threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- State of the market
Market segmentation by end user
- Market segments
- Comparison by end user
- Higher Education – Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- Companies – Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- K12 – Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by end user
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- APAC Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA – Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- Main leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market factors
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Supplier landscape
- Landscape disturbance
- Competitive landscape
- Covered suppliers
- Positioning of sellers in the market
- Adobe Inc.
- Articulate Global Inc.
- Cengage Learning Holdings II Inc.
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- City and Guilds Group
- Instructure inc.
- John Wiley et fils inc.
- Pearson plc
- Skillsoft Ltd.
- Thomson Reuters Corp.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US $
- Research methodology
- Abreviations list
Technavio is one of the world’s leading technology research and consulting companies. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help companies identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialist analysts, Technavio’s report library includes over 17,000+ reports, spanning 800 technologies, spanning 50 countries. Their customer base consists of companies of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing customer base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, in-depth research and actionable market intelligence to identify opportunities in existing markets. and potentials and assess their competitive positions in changing market scenarios.
Communication and Marketing Officer
United States: +1 844 364 1100
United Kingdom: +44 203 893 3200
E-mail: [email protected]