FirstBank Internet Banking, upgraded with exciting features to promote e-Banking
Wednesday January 17, 2018 / 2:00 p.m. / First Bank Nigeria
In order to maintain its lead in banking technology, First Bank of Nigeria Limited has upgraded its Internet banking solution, FirstOnline, with enhanced features to promote and protect customers’ electronic banking experience from the Internet. efficiency of payments, versatility and productivity in their business operation. The user-friendly and secure online banking tool, which can be used on their computer or mobile devices, is designed so that retail and business customers can easily experience cutting-edge banking anywhere, anytime and anywhere, with a good internet connection. Some of the cutting edge features on FirstOnline include; self-check for intercepted transactions, download statements in different file formats, multiple transactions with a single token entry, pay invoices, create and cancel standing orders or recurring transfers, improved security to name a few some.
According to Mr. Chuma Ezirim, Group Head, E-Commerce, FirstBank, “The modern era is driven by technological advancements in business operations, including banking, and at FirstBank we are committed to leaving no stone unturned to reinvent and continuously improve our electronic system. banking operations at all levels with the goal of continuously providing state-of-the-art, secure and efficient banking services around the clock to our many customers. The enhanced version of FirstOnline is designed to promote the flexibility of electronic banking services while ensuring a user-friendly and secure customer experience ”.
It was only recently that FirstBank was announced as the first financial institution in Nigeria to issue 10 million cards to customers across the country, being one of two African banks to take the leap.
1. FirstBank PLAS-Personal loan against salary: unlock the wealth of the salary account
2. Bank anywhere with exciting new features of FirstBank FirstMobile
3. FirstBank celebrates its customers with a bunch of dollar denominated summer vacation cards
4. FirstBank launches MVisa
5. FirstBank increases international payment limits with Naira cards to $ 1,100
6. FirstBank – Fostering Inclusion and Convenience with USSD * 894 # Quick Banking
7. First Bank introduces a payday overdraft facility
8. FirstBank Upscales Secure and Convenient Money Transfer Services to Customers