E-commerce Packaging Market Share, Regional Growth, Future Dynamics, Emerging Trends and Prospects by 2030 – ChattTenn Sports
the global e-commerce packaging market the size was estimated at $29.9 billion in 2021 and reach USD 75.09 billion by 2027, recording a CAGR of 16.59% over the forecast period (2021-2027). The latest development in the e-commerce market is cross-border online shopping. It has revolutionized the shopping experience with its attractive offers and desired product availability. E-commerce is growing due to growing internet penetration, shopping goods choice is boosting packaging solutions.
Get Full Sample PDF Copy of Report: https://www.marketstatsville.com/request-sample/e-commerce-packaging-market
Factors affecting the e-commerce packaging market over the forecast period
Growing awareness among consumers of the increase in plastic waste around the world, many companies have started to focus on sustainable and eco-friendly packaging to avoid plastic packaging for their packaging. Moreover, with the growth in technological advancements, companies are developing effective strategies and eco-friendly e-commerce packaging, creating lucrative opportunities to tap the market globally.
The government has imposed strict rules and regulations on corrugated packaging and growing consumer concern for the environmental safety of plastic packaging. However, there is a lack of growth in underdeveloped countries due to low literacy rates; people focus on the traditional way of buying goods. This, in turn, limits the growth of the e-commerce packaging market.
Impact of COVID-19 on the E-commerce Packaging Market
After the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic, the demand for online delivery of groceries and other household items has gained popularity. The government has encouraged e-commerce businesses to act as a frontier in the COVID-19 pandemic and help people maintain social distancing. Therefore, substantial growth in e-commerce packaging can be expected in 2020. Amid the epidemic, e-commerce businesses experienced double growth, mainly from April to June 2020.
Inquire Before Buy @: https://www.marketstatsville.com/buy-now/e-commerce-packaging-market?opt=2950
The report outlines the study of the global E-commerce Packaging market based on material and application.
The e-commerce packaging market has been segmented on the basis of material –
- Protective packaging
- Corrugated boxes
- Security envelopes
The e-commerce packaging market has been segmented on the basis of application –
- Clothing & Accessories
- Consumer electronics
- Food and drinks
- Personal care products
E-commerce Packaging Market Regional Outlook
The e-commerce packaging market has been segmented into five geographical regions namely North America, Asia-Pacific, South America, Europe and Middle East & Africa. In 2020, North America held the largest share of the global e-commerce packaging market, followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific. It is further estimated that North America will dominate the e-commerce packaging market during the forecast period. Moreover, Asia-Pacific is expected to project the highest CAGR in the global market during the forecast period.
Request for Full Table of Contents and Figures & Graphs @ https://www.marketstatsville.com/table-of-content/e-commerce-packaging-market
Leading Competitors in the Global E-commerce Packaging Market include-
The e-commerce packaging market is highly fragmented, with the presence of a large number of smaller players across the globe. Key E-commerce Packaging players operating in the global market include –
- Amcor Plc
- Crawford packaging
- DS Smith
- International paper
- Klabin AG
- Lil Packaging United States
- NIPPON PAPER INDUSTRIES CO., LTD.
- Orora Packaging Australia Pty Ltd
- Packing Company of America
- RAJAPACK Ltd
- RENGO PACKAGING INC.
- Roberts PolyPro, Inc.
- Salazar Packaging, Inc.
- SAN DIEGO PAPER BOX COMPANY
- air sealed
- Kappa Smurf
- Spartan Cardboard
- The Box cooperative.
The E-commerce Packaging Market report provides an in-depth analysis of macroeconomic factors and market attractiveness of each segment. The report will include an in-depth qualitative and quantitative assessment of the industry/regional outlook with the presence of market players in the respective segment and region/country. The information concluded in the report includes the entries.
E-commerce Packaging Market report covers comprehensive analysis on
- Market Segmentation and Regional Analysis
- 10 year market size
- Price analysis
- Supply and demand analysis
- Product life cycle analysis
- Porter’s Five Forces and Value Chain Analysis
- Analysis of developed and emerging economies
- PEST analysis
- Factor analysis of the market and forecasts
- Opportunities, risks and market trends
- Conclusion and recommendation
- Regulatory landscape
- Patent analysis
- Competition landscape
- More than 15 company profiles
Request for Report Description @ https://www.marketstatsville.com/e-commerce-packaging-market
Regional analysis of the E-commerce Packaging Market includes
- North America (United States, Canada, Mexico)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, United Kingdom, Spain, Poland, Russia, Slovenia, Slovakia, Hungary, Czech Republic, Belgium, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Myanmar, Cambodia, Philippines, Singapore, Australia and New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- The Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, South Africa, North Africa, Rest of MEA
E-Commerce Packaging Market: Target Audience
- E-commerce packaging manufacturers
- E-Commerce and Wholesale Suppliers
- Raw material suppliers and distributors
- Packaging manufacturers
- Manufacturers of plastic, paper and rubber packaging
- Government agencies and regulatory bodies
- Traders and exporters
- Research institutes and universities