E-Commerce Expansion to Add Plastic Bottles Market Demand to 2032 – Fact.MR Survey
Plastic Containers Market Forecast, Trends, Analysis & Competitive Tracking – Global Market Overview 2022 to 2032
DUBLIN, IRELAND, March 8, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — 250-page plastic bottle market research by Fact MR, a leading market and competitive intelligence provider
The global COVID-19 pandemic has upended several industries by causing disruptions in their day-to-day operations and limiting the supply of raw materials, hampering production and growth.
The report offers actionable and valuable insights into the Plastic Bottles market. The latest report from Fact.MR provides details about the current market scenario across different regions along with the historical data and forecast of the market. The report also includes information on sales and demand for the Plastic Bottles market across various industries and regions.
To stay “ahead” of your competitors, request a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=442
Plastic container manufacturers are witnessing a spike in demand due to the increased need for single-use packaging. Being lightweight, affordable and non-reactive, plastic bottles find applications across the spectrum – from beverages to bottled water.
Market research by Fact.MR gives exclusive insights on market growth. The study identifies crucial trends driving the growth of the Plastic Bottles Market. This newly released report sheds light on vital dynamics, such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities for major market players as well as emerging players associated with production and supply. Latest Fact.MR Report Provides Detailed Analysis of Plastic Bottles Market
This newly released and insightful report sheds light on the Plastic Bottles Market insights, key dynamics, their impact on the overall value chain from vendors to end users and the Plastic Bottles Market growth.
Need more information on the reporting methodology? Click here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=442
Plastic Bottle Market by Category
Carbonated soft drinks
Cosmetics and personal care
Food and drinks
Other end users
Printing and stationery
High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
Low density polyethylene
Polyethylene terephthalate (PET, PETE, PETG or polyester)
Polyvinyl chloride (PVC)
Type of packaging
Bags and pouches
Bottles and jars
Boxes and Cartons
Containers (plastic bottles, metal cans)
Others (Cups, Pots, Bowls etc.)
Full access to this exclusive report is available at https://www.factmr.com/checkout/442
The global plastic bottle market is highly competitive. In order to capitalize on the growing opportunities, major market players are starting to launch wide varieties of quality products.
Alpha Packaging Holdings Incorporated has launched its new extensive line of PET products such as PET Honey Bears, Black PET Sample Pack and others in the past year to attract potential consumers. They also provide a plastic comparison chart to their customers to enable them to access the correct information about their plastic bottles.
Linpac Group Ltd launched its new extended range of plastic bottles such as Vertifresh-Flexible Packaging, Hotpacs boxes & trays, and others in 2020
CKS Packaging Incorporated has launched its new line of plastic bottles in various sizes such as 128 oz 8 Pint Jar Naugatuck, CT, 96 oz 6 Pint Jar Naugatuck, CT, 48 oz 3 Pint Jar Naugatuck, CT, and others the last year
Sonoco Products Company launched its exclusive new line of plastic bottles such as hinged and lidded rigid plastic bottles, in-mold label containers, rigid blister packs and others in 2020
5 Key Projections for the Future of the Plastic Bottles Market for the Forecast Period 2017-2026 (in terms of Volume)
– The number of plastic containers sold is expected to remain largest in North America, accounting for nearly 30% market share by the end of 2026. Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) will also prevail as profitable region for plastic container sales, accounting for over 25% market share by the end of 2026. Additionally, plastic bottle sales in North America and at APEJ are expected to reflect an equal CAGR and the highest high until 2026.
– Polyethylene terephthalate (PET, PETE, PETG or polyester) will remain the most profitable packaging material in the global plastic bottle market, with sales expected to exceed 50,000 MT by the end of 2026. However, sales of high-density polyethylene (HDPE) will show the fastest expansion in the market through 2026. The number of plastic bottles produced using polyvinyl chloride (PVC) will remain higher than those produced using HDPE, although ‘they reflect relatively slower sales growth. until 2026.
– Based on packaging type, containers (plastic bottles, metal cans) and boxes and cartons will remain in demand in the market, with sales collectively expected to hold approximately two-thirds of the market by the end of 2026. However, sales of bags and pouches are expected to show relatively faster growth in the market through 2026.
– Bottled water will continue to be the dominant application for plastic bottles, followed by alcoholic beverages and carbonated soft drinks. Alcoholic beverages and carbonated soft drinks will account for roughly similar market share by the end of 2026.
– On an end-user basis, sales of plastic bottles in food and beverages will remain significantly higher than all other end-users combined. Food and beverages will also prevail as a rapidly growing end-user in the global plastic bottle market.
Key Question Answered in Plastic Bottles Market Report Survey:
– At what CAGR is the Plastic Bottles market expected to grow?
According to Fact.MR, the global plastic bottle market is expected to grow over 4.5% CAGR (value) during the forecast period between 2020 and 2030.
– Who are the key players in the Plastic Bottles market?
Some of the leading companies in the global plastic bottle market are Alpha Packaging Holdings Incorporated, CKS Packaging Incorporated, Constar International LLC and Linpac Group Ltd.
– Which packaging material is most in demand in the Plastic Bottles market?
Currently, polyethylene terephthalate (PET, PETE, PETG or polyester) has the highest demand in the plastic bottle market and is expected to remain dominant in the coming years.
– What are the lucrative markets for plastic bottles?
Currently, Germany, USA, UK, Russia, France and China are among the lucrative markets for plastic bottles.
– What type of packaging drives sales of plastic bottles?
Plastic bottles and cans are driving sales for plastic bottle manufacturers worldwide.
More Valuable Insights into the Plastic Bottles Market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased analysis of the plastic bottle market, sales and demand for plastic bottles, analyzing forecast statistics to 2019 and beyond. The study reveals growth projections based on various criteria.
Discover Fact.MR’s complete coverage in the field of industrial goods:
Utility Locator Market – https://www.factmr.com/report/5411/utility-locator-market
Firestop Sealants Market – https://www.factmr.com/report/3646/firestop-sealants-market
Centrifugal Chiller Market – https://www.factmr.com/report/4231/centrifugal-chiller-market
Supriya Bhor Prominent Research and Consulting Services
LEADING RESEARCH AND CONSULTANCY SERVICES
+1 628 251-1583
write to us here