$ 147.79 billion growth in the online learning market | Impacts of drivers and challenges
Download a free sample report
The market is fragmented and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Adobe Inc., Articulate Global Inc., Cengage Learning Holdings II Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., City and Guilds Group, Instructure Inc., John Wiley and Sons Inc., Pearson Plc, Skillsoft Ltd. and Thomson Reuters Corp. are some of the major players in the market. Although the adoption of gamification increases, improvements in learning processes in academia will provide immense opportunities for growth. However, increased in-house content development and adoption of open source solutions will hamper the market.
Buy the Online Learning Market Report Now!
E-learning market 2021-2025: Segmentation
The online learning market is segmented as follows:
- Final user
- Higher Education
- North America
- South America
Learn more about the factors driving the growth of the market, download a free sample
Online Learning Market 2021-2025: Vendor Analysis and Scope
Some of the leading providers of the online learning market in the educational services industry are Adobe Inc., Articulate Global Inc., Cengage Learning Holdings II Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., City and Guilds Group, Instructure Inc., John Wiley and Sons Inc., Pearson Plc, Skillsoft Ltd. and Thomson Reuters Corp. To help companies improve their position in the market, Technavio report provides detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the market. To take advantage of current opportunities, market sellers need to strengthen their presence in fast growing segments, while maintaining their positions in slow growing segments.
The report also covers the following areas:
- Online learning market size
- Online training market trends
- Industry Analysis of the Online Learning Market
Market trends such as the adoption of microlearning are likely to become a major driver of the market.
Sign up for a free trial today and get instant access to over 17,000 market research reports.
Technavio SUBSCRIPTION platform
Backed by competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our e-learning market research reports are designed to provide entry assistance, client profile and M&A as well as strategy support. marketing.
Related Consumer Discretionary Reports Understand:
K-12 Blended Online Learning Market Report – The K-12 blended online learning market has the potential to grow by USD 19.59 billion during 2021-2025, and the market growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 17.52%. Download a free sample report now.
K-12 Online Tutoring Market Report –The UK K-12 online tutoring market has the potential to grow by $ 4.50 billion over the period 2021-2025, and the market growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 10.77%. Download a free sample report now.
Online Learning Market 2021-2025: Highlights
- Market CAGR during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on the factors that will contribute to the growth of the e-learning market over the next five years
- Estimation of the size of the online training market and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the e-learning market
- Market competitive landscape analysis and detailed supplier information
- Complete details on the factors that will challenge the growth of e-learning market vendors
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market Outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
Five forces analysis
- Summary of the five forces
- The bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- The threat of new participants
- The threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- State of the market
Market segmentation by end user
- Market segments
- Comparison by end user
- Higher Education – Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- Companies – Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- K12 – Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by end user
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- APAC Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA – Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- Main leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market factors
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Supplier landscape
- Landscape disturbance
- Competitive landscape
- Covered suppliers
- Positioning of sellers in the market
- Adobe Inc.
- Articulate Global Inc.
- Cengage Learning Holdings II Inc.
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- City and Guilds Group
- Instructure inc.
- John Wiley et fils inc.
- Pearson plc
- Skillsoft Ltd.
- Thomson Reuters Corp.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US $
- Research methodology
- Abreviations list
Technavio’s in-depth market research reports now include in-depth analysis of the impact of COVID-19 in various markets to help industry leaders navigate their businesses through the new normal.
Receive the latest free sample report within minutes
Technavio is one of the world’s leading technology research and consulting companies. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help companies identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialist analysts, Technavio’s report library includes over 17,000+ reports, spanning 800 technologies, spanning 50 countries. Their customer base consists of companies of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing customer base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, in-depth research and actionable market intelligence to identify opportunities in existing markets. and potentials and assess their competitive positions in changing market scenarios.
Communication and Marketing Officer
United States: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
E-mail: [email protected]